Hello Nilem12, I've been exploring the 39 Clues wiki until I saw this wiki. Can I join your organization because Ive read the 39 Clues and the Vespers are awesome. So if there is a mission you can count on me. Thanks
I read your page and it said "Hi! My name is John Blaike and I'm a pure evil Vesper.My motto is: Show no Mecry to those who are Pity!!!" 1. We are not evil. 2. Always show mercy to people who need it. Unless that person is a prisoner.--Nilem12TalkAnnouncements 14:09, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
Yes. Maybe it can be: 'Vesper Three can invent useful spying (and killing) tools and takes over uncaptured territory'. I think that would be better--Lucianvesper09TalkAnnouncements--22:06, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Then if you agree to the following: Vesper Three spies on Cahills and takes pleasure in killing them, and Vesper Three is a commander in the German Army, than I agree also. Lucianvesper09TalkAnnouncements--22:25, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
1. I know you just renamed your group but I think this is better. 2. Cool!!! But "Madrigal: Awaiting information from Vesper One"? What do you need.--Nilem12TalkAnnouncements 20:48, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
1. 2,000 edits and must be a admin on a different wiki that has people on it. But we do not need a new bureaucrat on the 39 Clues Wiki. 2. When I leave this wiki (Not happening).--Nilem12TalkAnnouncements 20:32, April 19, 2013 (UTC)
Ich denke immer noch, wir sollten eine neue Plattform zu tun ... die Vesper sind scheinbar bekommen jetzt schwach ... und wir wollen nicht, dass. Ich mache mir Sorgen, dass Cahills wird uns besiegen.--Lucianvesper09TalkAnnouncements 18:47, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
1. Jai Pathak, Karrablast2160, and I, had a "heated" discussion (basically me and Karrablast vs. Jai). It was basically about Karrablast's position about V-6, my block on Supporter of the Cahills Wiki (Jai blocked me...I think he is spy for the Cahills), as well as my third former alias, JanusAgent999. I blocked Jai Pathak, because of my suspicions and my blockade on Supporter of the Cahills Wiki, et cedera.
2. Karrablast2160 has requested V-5 or V-6. He would like to review something with you (I have no idea wtf it is, except the V-5/V-6 thing. He has said the oath in front of me, if you want to review it in your presence.
3. I heard that Vladmir Karkaroff, Stephanie von Drake, Lord Bryce Martin and Baroness has news for you...I don't knwo what news they have.
Sorry for my businesslike and rude tone, thoughwe need to take action ASAP.
1. I saw the discussion 2. She can be Vesper Two ONLY if she creates a page about herself on this wiki. 3. I heard the news but I am very busy preparing the Fleet for the upcoming operation. 4. I know he is on the Supporter of the Cahills Wiki and that he is a admin on that wiki... Remove him of his rank and temporary put the Baroness as Vesper Five. 5. Janus sind Ficken... Touché.--Nilem12TalkAnnouncements
On the Universal Shuttle page: Can you at least remove 1. The Electrical Wall because their is no need if you have a shield. 2. "and can travel to Pluto in under 96 hours." because it is insignificant compared to The Hyperdrive 3. And Please make the ship smaller so it can make more sense
There is no such thing, as far as I know, as "The Hyperdrive". Question is to you, if you can make all this Aurora-class stuff, so can other people. Universal Shuttle is better than your "Cruiser".--Lucianvesper09TalkAnnouncements 21:20, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
You're avoiding my question. Sorry for being rude, though I'm very grumpy right now, because I have loads of stuff due in a week. Doing it as we chat, though.--Lucianvesper09TalkAnnouncements 21:26, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
First of all, Lord Bryce sent Valorom to the Janus stronghold in Vegas, where she mostly spies, three days ago. Valorom reported back to Bryce that the Janus have an army of 99,000, and they have the Lucians and the Ekats backing the Janus up. The Lucians and the Ekat's combined have an army of 176,000. The Janus have split up to our 80 strongholds around Europe and Asia, and Louis François (the old Janus spy caught in Warsaw) is their leader. I've already sent seventy ACB (Aurora-class battleships) to follow the Janus forces. I heard that the Madrigals sent an army of 97,000 to Berlin to destroy the stronghold there, but the cazzo cagna Cahills don't know that Berlin is invincible and has the Dakara superweapon and Warsaw has an electric wall! My Medusa spies are productive, you must admit they are doing their job well. I'll update you once Lord Bryce returns from our stronghold in Zurich. Enjoy your share of killings.--Lucianvesper09TalkAnnouncements 15:49, June 10, 2013 (UTC)
I understand. I've moved my Medusa forces toward the Janus strongholds not guarded, as our stragety. Lord Bryce just reported from Zurich that Non-Cahills in Janus payrole are moving towards out 40 strongholds in Africa, with an army of 45,000. Sorry for the sudden news, though if the Vespers lose World War IV, things will get...messy. I'm traveling to The Pit tonight, with about 600 Hydra and Medusa soldiers. Stay safe.--Lucianvesper09TalkAnnouncements
I see, I like... I want all 70 Aurora-class battleships to use all 80 energy turrets on every ship powered at 100% against the enemy forces on the ground... Lets test the enemy's forces with 5600 rapid firing guns that can destroy a half of Manhattan in one shot.--Nilem12TalkAnnouncements
Nice idea. I'll contact Lord Bryce immideatly. He's really good at communication and espionage, as you have saw during World War IV. If you make reference to Shawn Harrods in a future edit, call him Professor Shawn Harrods, Professor Shawn, or Professor Harrods, si vous plait.--Lucianvesper09TalkAnnouncements 22:02, June 10, 2013 (UTC)
Will do.... BTW: On your Universal Shuttle page.... you said the ship can send a jolt (or whatever it is) and send enemy rockets to a black hole.... So you are saying that there are black holes conveniently located near every space battle the ship has????
1. I hope you have footage of World War IV...it is now over with us winning.
2. We have to prepare for part 2 of World War IV or World War V, what ever you want to call it. I remembered that I told you the Ekats and Lucians were backing the Janus up.
3. I think we should have honorary Vesper council members to honor the people who worked hard during (Part One of) World War IV, like for example Bellatrix Valorom (who should be a Major), or Lord Bryce Martin (who should be Lieutanant Colonel)
4. After the war, Medusa is pointless, except for spying on Founders Media.
2. World War IV Part One is over, but World War IV Part Two has just started, and I am currently busy flying to Lisbon to fight the Ekat/Lucians. I have already sent Major Valorom to thrawt the Cahills at Le Havre, France, and I have sent Lord McYodra to Paris to destroy the Lucians second-main source of power. I am a commander in the Army...as you may remember.
3. A "Medal of Homor" or "Vesper Hall of Fame" is NOT enough. She caused the destruction of the Janus. She is a Major, and she joined the army shortly before Part One of WWIV ended.
4. Medusa is a big organization in the Vespers. This GSS is basically Medusa, and I've spent MONTHS making stuff for Medusa.
5. I have news about the Cahills...the Lucians have set up a base of operation in Paris, housing all their soldiers. I've already sent an Aurora-class battleship to destroy the base. As for the Ekats, Valorom managed to hold back the Ekat forces in Le Havre. News from Lisbon...the Madrigals apparently sent an army also. I think we will have to bring Wulfric in to this.
1. I would say being appointed to a Lieutanant Colonel is the highest military award.
2. I have plans for Medusa, yes, though I just started them. Obviously, we will still be doing "Amy and Dan, Or One Goes For Seventeen" and "University of Espionage", and Medusa will start bi-weekly Founders Media updates by a spy pen and a video bug Medusa planted on Founders Media. Medusa will still have Foto Vereinigt, also, though when the Cahills collapse, I am planning to move back to the Warsaw base, or remake the Krakow stronghold, or just move back to Berlin, or Rostock, or Bonn.
3. I have an update for World War IV...Wulfric and Shawn have been sent to spy on the Ekats, for 24 hours a day. The Cahill forces are focusing on Berlin (underground). I suggest we take cover in Warsaw if the situation gets sticky. Valorom and McYodra have ambushed them in Hamburg, and they killed half of their "army". They are still a threat, if we don't have over 500 Aurora-class battleships kill them at once, because of the Ekats blast protection shield, however we should use Dakara as our last resort.
4. Our hostages in Helsinki are getting annoying...I'm sending them to Berlin tommorow.
3. No, according to my calculations, Helsinki has 5,000 more, so that makes 15,000. In one area...meaning aerial Berlin.
4. Well then, the wave can be 15.6.
5. Wulfric and Professor Shawn reported back...the Ekats and the Madrigals have more backup than I expected. Wulfric has leaked lots of info from Yvonne Brian, the temporary head of the Madrigals. Yvonne told Wulfric that the Madrigals sent an army to Moscow and Egypt, and that they managed to nick an Aurora-class battleship from Baroness' former stronghold in Lisbon. I am busy in Bonn, so I had to cut off the call. --Lucianvesper09TalkAnnouncements 23:33, June 18, 2013 (UTC)
I'm starting to suspect Wulfric as being a Cahill...he was at Lisbon just last week. Well, we can't wait until the German Army upgrades are finished...we have to destroy the Cahills. I've already sent Major Valorom to Bonn to kidnap Cahills and send them on the Universal Shuttle and send them to Pluto to freeze in a yoctosecond...I think if we put that plan into action, we should stop at Jupiter along the way. The lifesuits Hydra and TSRIC made will be just the right thing for us. Update me ASAP. Speaking about ACB's...we will no longer need them in the war. Our guns we used to defeat the Janus will be perfect. Talking of Janus...Cahill One's branch has been destroyed.--Lucianvesper09TalkAnnouncements 00:23, June 19, 2013 (UTC)
2. I tested them also, with tools Johann himself made.
3. The Madrigals are in Berlin. They came from Lisbon, and then they went into SPAIN, they didn't sail to France. Then after that, they went to Switzerland, and stopped in Lucerne, right under the nose of Wulfric. Then they went to Liechenstein, and stopped in Schan, again right under Wulfric's nose. Then Innsbruck, Austria, where Wulfric was doing a science experiment. Then Regensburg, Germany, where Wulfric was talking with an unidentified person. Then, while we were fighting in Hamburg, Johann told me that the Madrigals were in Berlin, 5 minutes after Wulfric arrived in Berlin. Tell me what to do with Wulfric.
1. No... Send all the ships on the ground to the moon... They will stay there until the war is over or they are needed in battle
2. Then your tools are wrong... I TESTED THEM. Are you saying that I am wrong... I am Vesper One, I created ALL OF THIS STUFF. I KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE SO HOW CAN I BE WRONG.
3. Arrest Wulfric and inject him with Hydra's new chemical (It make the user tell the truth no matter what) and if he is innocent then let him go with my apologizes. If he is working with the Cahills then hold him in a cell until I can inject him with Nanobots and that will delete his consciousness and make a new one that is loyal to the Vespers.